Welcome to our website !

10 TIPS TO PREPARE ITS STRESS-FREE HOLIDAY!

By 07:50

Is you has already happened to fall super sick in the middle of your vacation? Kind a big headache that will not let you, or flu in the middle of summer?
Well you're not alone! This phenomenon called "Leisure  Sickness" is even being researched (Source: Tilburg University, Netherlands) which prove that this disease is not a myth.
DeathtoStock_EnergyandSerenity5
Let me explain: the stress imposed on throughout the year will boost the body's production of adrenaline the body and thus strengthen its immune response. When a break signal is sent (eg a few days when the body changes of pace and mind is put to rest), the adrenaline levels fall, the immune system and relaxes; for him it is the best time to get sick.
I was until recently much anxiety trips and holidays. I was the champion to get sick as soon as I crossed a boundary and I could hit me 15 days vacation with pneumonia. Because I understood why and how I got sick, I decided to find actionable levers easy to make my holiday less stressful!
DeathtosStockSerenity9

Before leaving

1 / Although the apartment tidy
Tidy home is go with peace of mind and serenity back vacation. So I clean everything thoroughly before I left!
I also plan a checklist: cut the gas, leave a duplicate key, down the garbage ... So all I might forget if I go at the last minute!
2 / Do not plan to work on site
Put yourself a pressure kick to complete your files, delegate to colleagues if necessary, tell your boss: you will not be contacted locally except in cases of extreme emergency. Resist the temptation to open your mail and pros do not be reached on your personal line. It's not a lack of professionalism: it is NORMAL.
3 / Provide decompression before the start of SAS
Whenever possible, I avoid travel to chain and let me at least one day off before returning. The ideal is to provide a day of work beat / vacation to put your house in order, settle your past emergencies and serenely from!
4 / Preparing your departure
All airline tickets, passports and other important documents must be kept in the same place and together before departure and during the trip. It will save you a lot of cold sweat!
If there are places you definitely want to visit or performances you wish to attend, you can book the tickets in advance on the internet and integrate them directly to your calendar.
5 / Organize multiple
When you go with friends or family, it is important to define the tasks allocated to each before leaving. So everyone can participate in the organization and you're not responsible for everything and everyone!
6 / Travel light 
I have a motto regarding traveling I never wins that can be bought on site less than 20 €. For example: I am on the way to Lapland with a travel kit purchased at Duty Free which prevents me hold baggage and vials which are reversed.
I do outweighs my electronic equipment (macbook air + camera + kindle), enough to dress myself out there and my race bike and equipment. That's enough!
DeathtoStock_EnergyandSerenity4

On site

7 / Impose your style of holiday
If you like chill for hours in the sun, do it! Conversely if you love to hike or tourism activities, do them! Just do not forget at any time that this is your vacation and you must follow your desires.Only be modeled on those of others may be a source of frustration quite quickly!
8 / If one day completely off guard
Whatever the schedule, it is important to plan activities without a day just to see what can happen or take the opportunity to rest for 24 hours. So ventilate your schedule if you can!
9 / Playing sports
Whether by the pool, hiking or biking, enjoy your holiday to as many sports as possible. This is the time of year when your body is not behind a desk eight hours a day, so as to check if it still works properly😉
10 / Be flexible!
Even if you are some  type A  (and I'm totally), let yourself be carried by events. It is often in the least come the planned moments the best moments and most beautiful games.
If you have any tips to share to well organize vacation, please share them in the comments!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires