Welcome to our website !

SENSATIONS GLIDE: A FEW DAYS IN CLUB MED VAL THORENS

By 07:53

I have already mentioned a few times here, my favorite sport is skiing. I grew up in Chamonix and my parents said that I knew love before walking skiing.
So when the Club Med invited me to Val Thorens  during the week Sensations Glide, I immediately prepared my gloves and my mask!
IMG_3266
My first meal upon arriving in Val Thorens
I was never part club, I had some a priori, and yet I had a great time.

1. Club Med

Apart from the fact that the rooms are crazy (the bed was the size of my room in Paris), there are several restaurants and bars, which you can eat at any hour.
The Club also offers a steam room, a Carita Spa, hot tub and above all, an indoor climbing wall!
IMG_3330
The time cliffhanger
All the staff (GOs) are adorable and super helpful. I felt like a cocoon where we took care of me and where I could devote my energy to play sports and have fun, it was a treat.
IMG_3337

2. Val Thorens

I really was afraid to get on a field without much snow, and to be limited in my skiing.
My concerns were completely unfounded: the village is 2300 meters above sea level, the summit at 3200 meters! The spring snow was pretty good and pleasant to ski, and the weather was very mild!
IMG_3301
IMG_3311
IMG_3381
Take a hot chocolate at 3200 meters altitude is NOT EVIL!
Moreover, we had the opportunity to test all new material from the collection Rossignol 2016 and it is a real treat!
IMG_3309
Moreover, Club Med has a Ski Room so no need to run around to rent his equipment, everything is provided for guests !!

3. The week Sensations Glisses

Champions Rossignol team were with us during the week to share their passions.
IMG_3344
The conference debate with Carole Montillet, Enak Gavaggio, Tessa Worley and Sebastien Amiez
It vibrated reliving their exploits on screen, and laughed through the webseries Enak that is completely magical.
It is a hyper inspiring moment to discussing with these great champions that are accessible and passionate. My biggest regret? I have not taken selfie Carole Montillet which was one of my idols childhood (but then she told me not to run in Hoka so I tell myself that at least I will honor this council up at the end of time).
A huge thank you to Club Med for the invitation, the champions for their kindness to & Marie,Manue & Alizee for fun! Really if you have the opportunity to visit Club Med, is like living in a cloud😉
IMG_3389
Profession: soft Bloggers

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires