Welcome to our website !

MY 10 PRODUCTIVITY SECRETS

By 07:43

I'm rather lazy by nature, but because I like to succeed in life, I developed techniques to be more productive and efficient in everyday life.
DeathtoStock_Clementine6
So, here are my 10 productivity secrets, feel free to share yours in the comments!
1. Although manage my calls
I never answer to hidden or unknown numbers. This is an interruption and I much prefer the contacts written that allow me to reflect and respond in due course.
That is also why my answering machine message says I do not listen to my messages and it is better to email me ðŸ˜‰
2. Turn off all notifications on my smartphone
I have no notification activated outside those sms. All my close friends and I know avoids pollution untimely notifications from Facebook, Twitter & co.
3. Inbox 0
Well I'm a bit obsessive about this, but I can not stand emails pending. In the worst case I note "on hold" with a small flag which messages to process, but I most of the time to bed with an empty inbox.
4. Never respond within the scope of nervousness
It is a technique that I developed in my previous career. If I get an email that upset me, I let a few hours before responding. In general it is a sufficient time to streamline and respond constructively.
I also tend to let things settle themselves. Sometimes just leave a question hang for a few days that the person is not the solution I have to intervene.
5. Have a notebook in To Do
I do every morning my to do list daily with 5-6 up goals to accomplish during the day. What is not done is either canceled or postponed after topping the list.
It allows me to start my day with a clear head, and going to bed knowing that I have to do the next day.
6. Listen to music without words
When I write or I work on various projects, I love having a background noise. My two favorite groups are working Explosions In The Sky and Helios.
7. Always have something to read
I try to read 2-3 books a month and I have some books on my Kindle ahead or in my library. And I still lug around something to read in public transport or in waiting rooms.
Reading is my brain gym because when I read the blogs I interrupt me constantly to go on Facebook, Wikipedia and YouTube ... it's a little hell of attention deficit. Read a book allows me to stay focused.
8. Take notes all the time
Good writing is seen today in part my job, I take notes on everything I read, I put highlights on my Kindle, I save everything that interests me Feedly, Twitter and Facebook and I ' trying to immerse myself in pretty regularly. This is a great inspirational base.
9. Playing sports
For me sport is an active meditation. I go out of my sessions with answers to my problems or new ideas for work.
The most effective for me: run, swim, ride a bike, lift weights.
10. Drinking coffee

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires