Welcome to our website !

MY SPORTING CHALLENGES OF THE SEASON

By 07:48

I recently re-read this article  and I am made ​​to realize that a lot of my goals have changed since!
I finally ran more than expected (WeRunRme, Strides Vincennes, The Half of Paris, the 10KML'Equipe, The Sunset Relay ...), has made ​​my first triathlon in Paris (and not in Deauville), and I am absolutely not up to the trail.
In 2015, I raced to New York, the Sybelles in Lapland, I skied in Val Thorens, and I have some nice trips planned for the last months of the year.
So here's a little update on my challenges coming months.

1. Triathlon Chantilly Castle

14992286006_3ca0910185_k
I will run M on the format of the test: the  Chantilly or 1.5km swim, 40km bike & 10km of running.
I'm really looking forward to it, and I can only encourage you to register! There are lots of differentformats, such as Discovery (200m / 11km / 2km) or Gauntlet   (1.9km / 90km / 21km) to suit all sports! If you have never made ​​a triathlon, it's the opportunity to get started.
Besides, there are two start numbers to win here!
In addition since Chantilly is only 30 minutes from Paris, I hope to see you there, either as a fan or as a participant 😉

2. RunInLyon

6d716
I love Lyon and I am often. This is a very beautiful city, perfect for running! So I would take the start for the 10km of RunInLyon  on 4 October. What will make me a good preparation for the test the following ...

3. The Rock'n'Roll Half Marathon Lisbon

11246688_1132062020142325_8704537801852795751_oIt's confirmed, I go with my friends & friends of  #boostbastille  to run the half marathon in Lisbon!
It is also an opportunity for us to take a holiday with friends so it should be absolutely great (#boostpasteis)!
And you then? You are enrolled in what races for the coming months?

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires