Welcome to our website !

3 QUOTES THAT HAVE CHANGED THE WAY I SEE THE WORLD

By 07:42

I collect my Kindle & citations in a text file on my computer. These are mantras that I often reread and guide me in life.
Here are my favorite three, I hope they will be as useful to me!
_DSF2340 Copy
Clothing: Sport adidas Stella - Photo: Elodie Campeanu

1. « Everybody talks about wanting to change things and help and fix, but ultimately all you can do is fix yourself. And that’s a lot.
Because if you can fix yourself, it has a ripple effect. » – Rob Reiner

In French: "Tout le monde parle de son désir de changer les choses et d'aider et de corriger, mais finalement tout ce que vous pouvez faire c'est résoudre vos problèmes"
I came across this quote there 10 years, and rarely a day goes by that I think. It allowed me to realize that before wanting to repair the others, I had to learn to take care of me. Basic but fundamental.

2. « The more you know, the less you need. » – Yves Chouinard

In French, "Plus vous avez de connaissances, moins vous avez besoin de possessions"
I spoke already in my article on minimalism, but overall the money is in my eyes is to travel, eat and above all: live experiences. It is a call to order for me: I did not need thousands of pairs of shoes or bags of tens to decorate my couch. I prefer a rich adventures life, friendships and love.

3. « What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do. » – Tim Ferriss

In French: "Ce que nous craignons le plus de faire est généralement ce que nous avons le plus besoin de faire"
It is in this light that I do everything that gives me scared: CrossFit, triathlon, give up my career to start another go exploring ... My real engine that is out of my area comfort.

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires