Welcome to our website !

THE SIX KEY STEPS TO CONTROL HIS LIFE

By 07:53

From my experience, life is complicated enough, and I had until a need sicklycontrol. Whether in my work, my relationships, or even my sleep, I had (and I still sometimes) hard to let go.
Yet if I look with discernment, there are very few things that I have a real control, and I am now gradually learn where to focus my attention on them, rather than fight against mills.
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Among the decisions I make every day, there is good (go to sports, eat salad) and bad (do binge watching series, eat chips). Good decisions require more commitment from me and therefore are inherently more difficult to take.
Out I have now decided to focus my energy on things I can control: controlling the 5 steps below, I transform my behavior and lose no more time to procrastinate about things I can not control.

1. Inhale, Exhale, Repeat

Namely controlling his breathing can  reduce stress and control anxiety.
So in case of sudden panic, I inspire to 1, I expires on 2 consciously for 10 minutes, and any sense of anxiety disappears!
You can also help you with videos  or learn relaxation therapy.

2. Be your own life coach

Rather than be biting by negative emotions and criticism which runs in a loop, I try to talk to me as if I spoke to a friend who needed me.
I focus on finding solutions rather than ruminating about problems. And if it stops, I request a hand to friends.

3. Healthy Eating

Junk food is bad for the body & to the brain. If you have already tested a week to eat anyhow, you've probably felt your energy levels fall, and perhaps a moment of depression begin. Eating too much sugar can also cause mood swings!
So I would never say it enough: eat your vegetables!

4. beef up the body & mind

Not just for endorphins, but also because sport makes more  creative! If I do not have time to train myself, I try to walk at least one hour in the day.
To beef up the mind, nothing like a good session of meditation  to step back on her life.

5. Know to be grateful

Knowing how to say thank you to the people around you, and cultivate gratitude as a living art: I focus on the positive things that happen to me writing in my notebook.

6. Sleep Well

Well that's the subject that I do not master at all, I always insomnia but I try to have a good quality sleep (thus no longer sleep in the same room with my dogs), and to of breathing exercises to help me fall asleep!
Ultimately these 6 steps are the only ones on which I exercise real control, so I would strongly advise you to focus on it! 
The rest of your life will be improved very quickly!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires