Welcome to our website !

CHANGE YOUR LIFE (BETTER): 1 MONTH = 1 CHALLENGE

By 07:38

The new school year is full of changes for me. This is the first time I'm my own boss and I have to manage simultaneously:
  • the blog 
  • projects around the blog
  • my naturopathic revisions because I still have a written anat physio-November 9, examining the Fenahman in December and oral early next year.
  • my internship and my memory naturopathy.
  • My professional installation as a naturopath or the desperate search of the perfect cabinet.
  • my freelance clients; I CM for incredible sports hall which will soon open and a beautiful luxury brand. In the gym you will know more very soon😉
  • the start-up as I go with my best friend
And of course sport and my personal life. Finally we will not lie, personal level is rather limited.
In these moments rather loaded, in the past I had the bad habit of neglecting all my good habits to focus on the job. To avoid doing that this year without overwhelming me with unattainable goals, I decided to do a simple thing:

1 month = 1 new good habit or giving up a bad habit.

It allows me to focus all my energy on a single topic. Indeed, it is easier to focus on one habit at a time.
colorful-change-1-copy
21 days to anchor a habit, it is a myth  (in any case it does not work for everyone), but I know that a month is a time that suits me.
In addition, a month that allows some to fail without putting too much pressure. Just fresh start the next day with a sprained one day will not change your new habit (but be careful, one day only!)
Here are the four goals I have set myself for this end of year, for the rest I will see in January following the desires of the moment.

September 2015

Stopping alcohol
Rough night.
I do not know if I was a big drinker or not seen that in France we all booze fairly regularly, but I know that drinking a few times a week alcohol influenced my behavior, my motivation and my performance sports.
So not really seeing a great interest in this practice I decided to stop at 1 September 2015.
I announced my decision to my family and all my friends on Facebook. It allowed me to count on their support in the evening and publicly announce saved me to fail. If you really want to set up a new habit: tell it to everyone! It will empower you and those around you will help you (and if it does not help you, review your surroundings).
The + 
  • I feel good, I have much more energy and I never have a hangover.
  • I live very well without alcohol evenings in the middle of my alcoholic friends, I do not find most boring idiots or more when they are drunk.
  • I save a lot of money.
The - 
  • I got sick of sugar cravings, I hope it will pass quickly because I am not used to eat as many cakes.
  • I think my body adjusts, so I'm doing a good acne breakout.

October 2015

Skip to 100% bio cosmeto
This is a subject that works me for a few months. Basically organic eating and playing sports is good, but if it is put to Oil-tube and endocrine disruptors on the skin that is a shame.
I've changed my whole routine skin (cream, oils, cleansing etc ...), remains to change:
  • my makeup routine: I only use blush, the concealer and a product to unify my complexion. It should be pretty fast.
  • my hair routine: far more complicated since I remain a barber girl who worked at L'Oréal. I still ended my Kérastase products to pass the solid sulfate-free shampoo & conditioner bio mask. I confess that I was also very inspired by my cops Marion  but I'll wait a bit to sebum cure!
IMG_8429
Secrets de Provence Shampoo + Mask Dermaclay found at Biocoop.
I'm a little afraid of this new routine when I see how my skin is hyper reactive right now, but we're going to see! Anyway if you have any tips this is the time.
In November I will make a Digital Detox and December will be the month of Minimalism.
Well, I hope it will help you to adopt good habits or get rid of the bad, promised this is rather easy if you change one thing a month only!
And if you're looking for ideas, here are a few:
  • Get up early
  • Playing sports 3 times a week
  • Spend less time on the net
  • Stop junk food
  • Limit sugars
  • Go vegetarian
  • Stopping caffeine
  • Stop smoking
  • Do not complain
  • Read a book a month
  • Stop nail biting
  • Make vegetable juice cure
  • Meditate
  • Etc ...

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires