Welcome to our website !

SLOW COSMETICS: WHAT IS IT?

By 07:53

I have already spoken here, lately I put a lot into question my way to consume cosmetics. I buy only organic, I often cook, I'm generally pretty careful about what I put in my body, but I put a lot of time to make the leap to organic cosmetics.
My main obstacle: The fear of ineffective products, which spin me pimples or worse ... But since I changed products, my skin has never been better!
Recently, Julien Kaibeck, cosmetician & aromatologue released a great book about this new way of consuming beauty, it's called "Slow Cosmetics Visual Guide" is what has become a reference book for me. Once I have a question or a tip that I seek, I dive in!
IMG_0025
What I like best in the book:
  • A section to learn how to decipher the labels of cosmetics and understand the arguments misleading
  • simple routine to follow step by step
  • The list of 10 essential ingredients  for a slow beauty essential oils, clays, vegetable oils ... everything I love!
  • Full of recipes to test to get into the cosmetic house
Associated with the release of the book, Julien also launching a market-square slow-cosmetique.com  where you will find lots of products in accordance with the principles of cosmetic slow!
SC-ILLUSTRATION-HOMEPAGE
If you want to place an order, you will receive 5% using code SLOWBLOG  during the validation of your basket and until May 20!
So tell me, cosmetics slow you think what? Ready to take the big step or you are already professional beauty without preservatives?😉

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires