Welcome to our website !

IT’S THE LITTLE THINGS

By 07:54

I realize that I'm almost at the extreme of the spectrum when it comes to talk of everyday health.
  • I do a lot of sport
  • I am studying to be a naturopath
  • I make absolutely bizarre cures for most people (detox juice cure, birch sap cure ...)
  • Je mange bio & local
  • So I rarely set foot in a supermarket
  • My bathroom is filled with organic & natural products
  • I read books of interest only hippies & survivalists
In short, it can quickly become boring or discouraging when you're at the other end of the spectrum. And yet I have been too. I ate no matter how (cuckoo week and the week of burger cheese at every meal ...), I smoked, I drank eight cups of coffee a day and ate chocolate croissants to small dej.
DeathtoStock_EnergyandSerenity2
It does not change everything overnight, just to insert new habits to replace the old, as you go.
You can for example: 
  • Stop sweeten coffee (it was promised that very soon)
  • Replace coffee with the tea or herbal tea
  • Replace the bread in the morning with fruit and nuts 
  • Make a meal (or a day) without meat 
  • Try a new sport
  • Go running two kilometers
  • Testing a restaurant organic, vegetarian or even raw food
  • Make the market this weekend
  • Meditate for 5 minutes
  • Start a gratitude diary
  • Find a nice book in the health department of your favorite bookstore
  • Replace crackers by the Bread of Flowers 
  • Make a smoothie
  • If buying vitamins
  • Spend at least one hour outside each day
  • Switch off the phone  to be in the present moment
  • Take the bike instead of the subway
  • To bed 30 minutes earlier tonight
These are the addition of these small actions that allow you to gradually change lifestyle, one foot before the other and one thing at a time đŸ˜‰
And you then have you changed some habits in recent months? If so, which?

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires