Welcome to our website !

MY ESSENTIAL TO RUN IN SPRING + CONTEST MONSTER SUPERSLIM

By 07:57

EDIT: The Contest winners are all about GI (the joys of the draw) so well doneneiltamzali,lescontradictionsdesaskia &aureldune! I await your contact email:)
I received a lot of questions lately about my equipment to run, and more precisely about objects connected & my headphones suddenly I have a good excuse to give you a little recap of my favorite equipment to run!
IMG_0020
1 / My watch: The FitSmart
IMG_0014
Basically when I run I want to be as light as possible, so I avoid water bottles, backpacks, shoes that are too heavy, and I take the bare minimum on me.
I tried running with SmartRun  but its weight and its interface were a little discouraged.
With FitSmart is quite the opposite: it is super light, easy to use and pretty.
It measures my heart rate, distance & stride. She gives me my pace per kilometer in a single glance and easily hyper synchronic with the miCoach app on my iPhone.
The little less: it is not GPS. The big advantage is that the battery lasts the whole month once!
2 / My shoes: The Tempo Boost 
IMG_2663
This is my favorite spring. Light but with good cushioning, they respond well and suit my slightly overpronating feet.
In addition they are super nice which did nothing to spoil my fun :)
3 / My headphones: The Monster SuperSlim
IMG_0023
I like to run with music, and I had the chance to test several models in the range including the new in-ear resulting from the collaboration with adidas  that I love.
The last baby of the range is therefore SuperSlim which instantly became my favorite. They are Bluetooth, sound quality is amazing & although they isolate outside noise. They are super light so I think to win at least 2 minutes on my next 10km😉
They appeal to you? On the occasion of the Paris Marathon  I partnered with Monster to save you 3 pairs of SuperSlim!
To participate is very simple:
  1. Followcamille_pic &MonsterEU on Instagram
  2. Repost the photo below with the hashtag #PureMonsterSound mentioning the two accounts
11087110_10153686716613906_1274495013_n
No Instagram Account? You can also leave a comment explaining why you deserve to win😉
The draw will take place Thursday, April 9, and winners will be announced in the day!

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires