Welcome to our website !

ABOUT TOMORROW

By 07:47

I arrived late in the curriculum for becoming a naturopath and I'm currently in the middle of my revisions and a few other projects, and I wonder about 15,000 questions a day on my future career.
DSC01848
Photo Runsofun – Tenue : Tee-shirt adidas Climachill Short adidas Stella Sport
I am bulimic projects and meetings, I always want to make millions of things simultaneously, and it seems that I have an unusual enthusiasm. So I tend to go all over the place quite easily. I decided to reframe while there are a few months to devote myself to projects that really held my heart, here in time what I have in mind.

1. Be naturopath

I set the goal to start exercising from September, to really start my business in January, which will give me some time to find a law and establish myself.
DSC01895
Photo Runsofun – Tenue : Tee-shirt adidas Climachill Short adidas Stella Sport
If you are interested in a consultation I can move from home or you receive, so feel free to email me or contact me on Facebook.

2. Blog

You are more each month to come on mangeteslegumes.net, and for that, a huge thank you. I never took much pleasure in a project in it and hope to continue to develop interesting and not boring content for years to come.
DSC01928
Photo Runsofun – Tenue : Brassière Rip Curl (sold out) Short adidas Stella Sport Chaussures adidas Prime Boost (sold out)
In my head I want to offer you more recipes and tips, video and more pictures ... But after all it is you who read me so if you have any wishes or suggestions, tell me. Knowing that I will not write articles on diets or how to have beautiful buttocks, just because we do not care: eat right, play sports, be happy in your life, this is the most important.

3. Sport

The sport is not really a time to professional project, but the more I advance more I consider the opportunity to continue my studies to spend my BPJEPS  and become sports presenter. Start again in an additional year of study makes me freak but why stop there way?
Photo Runsofun – Tenue : Tee-shirt adidas Climachill Short adidas Stella Sport
I let myself have time to finish my education before really considering this project, but it keeps going more and more in the head!
DSC01931
Photo Runsofun – Tenue : Tee-shirt adidas Climachill Short adidas Stella Sport Chaussures adidas Prime Boost (sold out)
Then there are all my other projects, those I speak as the boost and those who are in the pipes (but I'm superstitious and I do not like talking about things that are not yet complete), so full of pretty things to show you in the coming months.
Finally putting all this Flat I realize that the holidays are going to do me the most good. And if you have ideas, suggestions or criticisms to make about the future of mangeteslegumes, it's here

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires