Welcome to our website !

THE BOOST, TRIATHLON, CROSSFIT & THE REST

By 07:58

Well, even though I'm usually pretty organized and productive, right now I galley and some days are too short.
I work full of super exciting plans for the next weeks and months, suddenly following extracts 

1. La Boost Energy League

If you missed the previous season, here's a quick summary:

Boost Battle Run changes name & concept: one becomes the Boost Energy League and the teams will meet each month to the way a football championship.


ADIDAS_BOOST_BASTILLE_04
If serious!

New rules and also new team: Boost Champs Elysées!
For my part I intend to live my #BoostBastille to win and hold on a second star to our jersey😉


boost Bastille
Far too pleased at the launch party!

2. Triathlon

Become a triathlete is my big sporting challenge of the year.
My two goals this year is the Triathlon of Deauville in June followed by the Paris Triathlon in July. It is therefore a distance M 1500m swim, 40km bike and 10km run.
IMG_1961
At my training, I run longer than necessary (for my taste anyway), I do not swim pretty (but already I learned to crawl properly which is a big step in my life), and I begins long outings by bike.


IMG_2009
Clem thank you for coaching!

Overall I train as follows from now until Deauville:
  • Running 2 times per week
  • Swimming 1 to 2 times per week
  • Bike 1 to week
(And besides my training at CrossFit, I return later)
bike
To ride (since it alone is not always motivating), I fell in love with  Paris Women Cycling  Club! I started riding with the girls Saturday and I hope I made ​​some friends to ride on weekends😉
Cycling2
Overall I was really happy and excited, but I also realize that I have great difficulty in lead and motivate me when I'm alone. I have to hump it!

3. The CrossFit

I am very fortunate because I have a great coach makes me custom programming and that helps me improve myself technically.
IMG_3004
I post all my training here  (but if you do not do CrossFit it can be from Chinese).
I feel even causing me less than last year, I grew a little stronger and above all I feel much more comfortable on technical movements jerk or snatch type.

 4. The remaining

I'm still in school, I always eat my vegetables and I work on cool projects!
- I intervened in the E-Motion Trail show where I gave some tips for a good recovery to the great Sissi Cussot! The trailer is available here.
11069494_236819196465018_6671594975438866938_n


- I am preparing a team of bloggers & journalists shock to run this Sunday the Color Run with Sephora!

And inevitably there are some surprises to come in the pipes ... But I tell you all soon ðŸ˜‰

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires